Inserito da ClosepatchConstruction il 09-05-2018 alle 08:05 nella categoria: Offro Lavoro
Visite: 2890 | Segnala
• Assists in preparation and implementation of Project Execution Plan (PEP).
• Attends the Weekly Progress Meetings (Internal as well as with Client) and assist
in preparation of Minutes Of Meetings.
• Monitors work in progress and prepares weekly report of the status of each assignment.
• Ensuring all procedures and calculations are submitted to the client for review and approval.
• Coordinates materials and assists in the logistics, its shipment and receipt at construction site.
• Coordinates with all project related personnel (onshore and offshore) on day-today progress of work activities, procurement and operations to ensure timely completion of the project.
• Provide full support as required by the Management and PMT for all projects.
• Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Civil)
• Min 5 years relevant experience in Construction industry
• A project engineer must be flexible and able to work well in a fast-paced environment. He or she should be competent in handling simultaneously occurring tasks and smaller projects, and have excellent written and oral communication skills. It is helpful for a project engineer to have conversation skill.s in at least one other foreign language, most commonly Spanish.
This career requires analytical and mathematical skills, quick thinking, and a solid understanding of the main principles of engineering, construction, and architecture. A successful project engineer should also seek out available professional development and continuing education opportunities.
• Ability to travel as and when required.
Indirizzo: Supreme Ho,Leeds,ENG LS25 2JY, United Kingdom
Nazione: United Kingdom